Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Elf on the Shelf....

Ok, so I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but this is worth it. A blogger I read is having a contest for an inappropriate scenario starring your family's elf on the shelf. It started small with just a few pictures she posted and has quickly built steam. The winner of the contest gets an iPad2...and you all know Im all about getting an iPad into my sons hands soon. About 9 months ago he was diagnosed with Autism and the iPad has been very motivating during his therapy sessions. Having one at home would help us to further his improvement.  So I scoured the earth (not really) and found an elf on the shelf. Who would have known that a teeny little elf would be so popular this year. I brought the bugger home and started working on the set up. The results were hilarious I think....and I will post a few pictures in a later blog...but for now, here is the entry I am submitting for the contest.  You can go here to see the other entries, and when voting starts I hope you will like my link.
I like to call this "Making ends Meet" Holly didn't know what she was getting into with this elf on the shelf gig, and needed to supplement her income.
Making ends Meet
Go HERE to VOTE!!!!





1 comment:

Mommy's Home said...

MommyShorts Sent me and this elf just had me laughing! Great imagination!