Sunday, January 3, 2010

So you thought I forgot about you?

Well I didn't I just have been so crazy busy with my 6 month old (ZOMG) that the time has just slipped by way way too fast. Undoubtedly there has been a lot going on in my life, and it would take me a very long time to go through it all. I am still on meds for PPD, I tried to wean off of them but that did not work so well. I am going to try it again now that the holidays are over. My incision healed up nicely after about 8 weeks, and I spoke to a doctor about the infection and he said that I will not have to worry about it showing up again.
My little guy is getting big, bigger every day. We started feeding him cereal and purees after his 4 month appointment and he is now eating stage 2 foods, as he is a very proficient sitter, and is getting up on all fours and rocking like crazy. He is one of the most laid back happy babies I have ever known, which makes for relatively easy days for me. I do not know what I would have done if I had had a cranky baby, and as my mom says...he is nothing like you were when you were a baby. We had some issues with eczema and it took a while but he seems to have grown out of it now...that was a stressful thing....keeping an infant from scratching is not an easy job.
I know that you just want to see pictures, so I will post a few, and it is my intention (sorry that is the closest thing you will get to a resolution from me) to post blogs more often. I hope that you all are doing well.
To make it easier on me I am going to post pictures in a separate blog.

No comments: