Monday, March 29, 2010

Ok so I cant do this right.

Life is hectic and my dear dear husband dropped our camera....so I have no pictures for my blog. Oh well, I guess I will just have to periodically try to drop a line or two on here...not that anyone is probaby reading this, but I digress.

Joshua is growing so fast, he is crawling and moving like crazy, pulling up on anything and everything he can find. He even cruised a little bit when we were visiting my mom this weekend. She was soo excited to see him creeping along holding on to the table and couch. Lately all he wants me to do is sing Old MacDonald. He loves to E-I with me when it comes to that part, and he will do it unless something shiny catches his eye.

I have been battling my PPD, I was just getting too much of the seasonal affective I think and it was making me feel down. I am working on keeping a positive outlook and being vigilant about keeping my body and mind feeling fresh.

2 comments:

Troy & Amy said...

Hey I read it every once in a while! It's nice to hear how my fellow nesties are doing! I guess I don't comment enough though.

Sorry to hear about the camera - hopefully you can get it fixed!

sarah99 said...

after i read your thread i just want to say keep smile ^_^", and sorry to hear about the camera i hope u can get it...