Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gosh and I was doing so well.

Not feeling horrible, not having any adverse issues....and then today I started having some palpitations...and no silly nurse lady I know I am too early to feel the baby move, it was my heart palpitating. So she double booked me an appointment to see my doctor, and now I am feeling pretty nervous. I am sure that things are fine, and maybe this was just a fluke or some random thing, but I cannot help but feel uneasy. So tomorrow I will go in and see what she has to say. We have also gone to St. V's and toured the facility, and tonight we are going to Toledo. I wanted to do this early so I didn't feel rushed to make a decision later. I am not sure this is going to be an easy decision, but I will feel better once I see both units and weigh all the options.

No comments: