Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So now I am pissed off.

I really have had it with being in this house. My in-laws are dragging ass on getting prepared to move. They were supposed to move in two weeks, but now it has been pushed back until December. And there is no sign of packing to be seen. There are countless boxes of junk in closets and whatever that could be gone through and disposed of....but no movement whatsoever. It is really getting frustrating. I sometimes think that now that the plans have been set, they have changed their tune, and don't really want to move. I know I sound like a whiney brat, but I feel like I have been very patient, it is hard having 4 adults in one space. This is just a hard time right now being so close to having a home of my own, and having to wait.

Otherwise things have been alright. I have had my good days and my not so good days. Morning sickness is a cruel joke and a term made up by a man to trivialize the issues of pregnant women. I have been sick all day long, an underlying nausea that tags along with me everywhere I go. I have tried every trick in the book, and while there are a few that help curb the feelings, it never goes away completely. I thought I liked ginger, but in reality, not really. But damn it if it doesn't seem to help me. I know that it could be much worse, but I look forward to the day when I can wake up without feeling like harfing every moment. LOL

No comments: