Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are you kidding me??

No crosshairs yet? I am on CD 20, and after my charting software gave me CH on CD 10 (yes 10), they promptly took them away, and now I don't know what to think. No one ever tells you that sometimes making a baby can be difficult and frustrating. I know, I know, its only been a few months, I can speak for myself when I say I am impatient...
I am having a rough week....we came back from our vacation, and walk right into the same crap as we usually do. MIL bitches about money we owe her for car insurance, and quickly forgets that they owe us from several months ago when my husband paid for two weeks of rental car service so she could go to Virginia. She doesn't seem to understand that they have to pay us back for that, or eat the cost of car insurance for a few months to make up for it. FIL just barely shows his face day to day, and generally stays out of conversation.
On the positive side, J. and I have started talking about other options to moving to Ann Arbor....I am still worried that he will have a problem on the drive home, and I would have no way to get to him, but those are all things we are trying to work out.
I should really blog more, but I don't like to sound as if I am always bitching. I am happy, but I want to be happier.

No comments: