Thursday, August 28, 2008

So little to talk about.

My life has been pretty standard these past few days and I really have had nothing of note to talk about. My chart finally has come to the conclusion that I ovulated on CD21. Much to my relief. It makes more sense and I am happy that I am finally in the real TWW (two week wait).
We are spending the next few weeks dog sitting for various people...and it is awesomely wonderful. My sister and her husband are going away for their 1 year anniversary next week and we are going to stay with the dogs and take care of them. It is like 25 minutes away from Ann Arbor, and J. will get to see just how lovely it is to not have to get up at the asscrack of dawn to get ready for work. Then after they get home we have to leave immediately to come home and watch the dog, because MIL and FIL are leaving to go to Virginia. This will be the first time in a very long time that both of them are going to visit SIL, and I couldn't be happier. It is such a freeing experience to be able to live by yourself and do the things that you want to do, without having to consult or include anyone else on the plans. I relish these times and look forward to the day when J. and I have an honest to goodness place of our own.

No comments: