Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boring life

So there is nothing going on now in my life that is blog worthy. Maybe I should start making things up. Tomorrow is my weight check and I lost weight, but didn't bring in the big numbers like the past two months. I feel really bad about that, like I should have done more. There's not much I can do about it now, but I still feel kinda "failureish."
J. has been working so hard his boss is making him leave by three on friday, so Yay for early start to the weekend. Everyone at his work seems to really like him there, and he apparently has been impressing everyone with his work. I am so proud of him and how he has really taken to his job. It is hard to imagine that he has only been there since April.
Nothing much new on the "home" front. But my patience is wearing thin. I know that we need to save money and all that, but I seriously have some concerns about staying here much longer. Another winter in this damp house is not going to be good for my health. The bathroom downstairs is attrocious, and moldy. I don't even like to think about the bathroom too much.
Well for not having anything to say this is quite a post....

No comments: