Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CD1 where are you???

I saw the monumental temp drop today, and the spotting, show your ugly face already and let me move on to the next cycle....so I can be hopeful again.
Life seems so dismal right now. I have hit a weight loss plateau and I feel like it is all my fault. I dont know how much more I can do to get myself back on track, I guess everyone goes through it but sometimes it is so discouraging. I had horribly depressing time at Cedar Point the other day, I walked and didn't complain, but I had to get off a couple rides because I couldn't buckle the belts. Talk about embarrassing. I was humiliated, and discouraged, I really felt worse for J. He was so excited about going, and had to spend most of the day riding roller coasters all alone. I had an ok time, but it would have been better if I had been able to experience it with my husband more.
On the plus side, I get to spend the weekend away. A weekend at my sisters house can feel like a month, it is so relaxing...quiet and serene. Just the kind of place I need right now. And she has a treadmill, so I will be able to walk, even if I cannot work out for a few days.

Speaking of working out, I am going to get ready to work out, maybe that will help lift my mood.

No comments: