Friday, September 26, 2008

I have been thinking...

I never like to really put my beliefs out there because I do not like the conflict that can sometimes ensue when you have passionate people around you who may not believe as you do. But I have come to the realization that this is my blog, and I can post what I want to. So there..haha. Anyway, J. came across this somewhere and I found it to be quite interesting. It goes fast so if you are a slow reader you may want to follow the suggestion to use the pause button during the video. I hope that it at the very least makes you think...I do not want to get into a debate over who is the better person, because I have my belief and you have your own, and no matter what we say to each other the chances are we wont change either of our minds. So watch it or don't, comment or don't, either way, I wanted to put it out there.

No comments: