Saturday, March 7, 2009

26 weeks

Holy moly batman....as today I am 26 weeks and 1 day, I now have like 97 days or so to go. That freaked me out. I had a mini crazy session the other day thinking about all the things left to do. Considering that our house is still rather in a shambles because the in-laws have yet to come get their bed and other large furniture out of the house...I feel very unprepared for what is coming in the next few months. I still have to move our bedroom upstairs, to be closer to the nursery, and get the nursery in tip top shape....but to be truthful, that room is about the best and most prepared for the coming baby than any other room in the house. Oh well, I know it will all work out, but I still cannot help those random moments of frustration and insanity.

I have a picture for you all....and a new outfit to show off as well. As the weather gets warmer the long sleeve shirts and pants that I have that fit will be less and less comfy so I decided to try out a new outfit...minus the showing of my bra in the picture I think it is pretty darn cute.
Pretty sweet huh?? and I must say that I think that I am definitely looking pregnant now...you all might disagree, but well thats ok....you know what they say about opinions.
All is well on the exercising front, I have been walking and doing stretches as often as I can, and spend a good chunk of my weekends walking at the mall and doing other errands. They keep me pretty busy.
It has been a hectic and stressful week, and I am sure glad that it is over. I shall blog again, but for now, it is time to get a little sleep.

No comments: