Saturday, March 28, 2009

29 weeks

I was a little tired last night so I didn't get a chance to update this until this morning but I have not one, but two pictures for you today. They are both cute, minus again the showing of the bra....hahaha


So last night I had some crazy weird dizziness going on but after I took some time to rest and relax, I felt much better. Things around here are starting to come together, we are working on getting the bedroom (our bedroom) moved upstairs next to the nursery. There are still a few things that have to be moved to our in-laws house and so I have been working on cleaning up and getting those things ready to move.
The baby has been crazy busy keeping me from sleeping with the kicks and punches....which is so awesome and so freaky at the same time. I have been really getting excited about the arrival of the baby, and really wanting to get everything ready. Unfortunately supreme sleepiness and exhaustion have really taken a toll on me. I do try to walk and do my daily errands and whatnot. but more and more I have been finding that I will randomly wake up from impromptu naps on the couch, when I was supposed to be cleaning, or grabbing some lunch.
So I think that is about all that has been going on, Next week will be my 30 week update, and a doctor appointment update...then on to Non-stress tests two times a week until this little bundle arrives!

No comments: