Saturday, April 4, 2009

30 weeks, some other updates too!

So technically I am 30 weeks and 1 day, but I am not going to worry about that. I had my last biweekly appointment yesterday, on my birthday, and while my blood pressure was elevated, I am not showing any other symptoms of pre-eclampsia thus far, so doc said I was doing well. We heard the little monkeys heartbeat, going strong at 130 BPM. I also went for a nice walk in the mall, went shopping for a dress for my showers, and had a pretty spiffy birthday in general. I do have pictures, and so I will post a few now.


So DH caught me off guard with the camera on the picture of me in my shower dress....but I absolutely love it. This picture really doesn't do it justice...neither does my white legs and bare feet, but oh well..haha
SO not only did we get a lot of things done yesterday, when we finally made it home from all our running around, the FedEx man had brought our crib mattress....a week early. We ordered it and got an email from the company saying that it was out of stock and back ordered and was not scheduled to ship until next week....but we got it early. and that was soo very exciting! Oh and I have a picture of that too....let me post it here...LOL
Having this makes me feel so much better about everything. I dont know why, but with a mattress, well it just makes it feel so much more like the babys bedroom....a nursery. LOL. Call me weird, but getting this mattress just made my day.
I also went out to the fabric store, I went into a coma and thought that I was Martha and that I could make new cushions for my rocker in there...but the dang foam is soo expensive. LOL. I have to re-think that whole idea too. But while I was there, I found this fabric. It was so inexpensive so I bought a yard of it, and while I think its a little too heavy to make a valance out of, I might just go ahead and make some out of it. Then I will go back later and get another yard to turn under for a receiving blanket.

Squee*** I love this fabric soo very much! Anyway, there was a lot to update this time. Hope you enjoy reading. Please leave comments I love them soo much!!

3 comments:

A said...

I can't believe you're already 30+ weeks! You are looking great and I agree that fabric is adorable. I can't wait to see what you make out of it.

Jill said...

Cute Dress!!!!

Angi said...

You are looking great!! Love the fabric!!