Saturday, January 17, 2009

19 weeks.


Here it is folks....as promised a weekly updated picture of me....not too shabby, at least all the acne I have is mostly on the side of my face turned to the wall...haha

Seriously folks, I don't know if there is much difference from last week to this week, but I thought I should keep up with this. Believe me if I pop out one day you had better believe I will blog about it and everyone in the world will know.
There hasn't been anything monumental going on in my life this week...just the regular aches and pains of pregnancy compounded by the bitter ass cold. To be truthful I was pretty hermetic this week because I didn't want to go out in the frigid weather. I did venture out a couple of times, but was keen to hang about at home, where it was slightly more warm.
I cannot say if I have felt the baby move yet, and some days I think that's ok, and other days I freak out about it a little bit. I know that when I do feel it I will know what it is, so I have been chalking the other slight twinges to gas (haha) or muscle twitches. I will keep you informed of progress on this front as well. I absolutely cannot wait to feel that baby wiggling around inside me.
Well, I think that is all I have for now. I will be sure to blog again soon! Thanks for reading, and leave comments if you do stop by....They make me happy!

1 comment:

Angi said...

"acne towards the wall"
I love it. At least you dont have the dry flaky skin syndrom. I'm about serioulsy over it.