Friday, January 9, 2009

Its 4:03 AM, do you know where your sleep is?

Or better yet, do you know where my sleep is? I woke up at 3, and tossed for 20 minutes, got up to pee, went back to bed and found that there was no way I was getting back to bed. So hey! I thought what better use of my time than to middle of the night nest, check my email, and write a blog. (It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, I am sure in hindsight I will find this was a silly idea).

Anyway, things for me have been ok. Only ok you ask? Well lately I have found that from the hours of 8 to about 11 AM, I am sick. To the point of being hesitant to eat anything for fear of being sick. Usually I get up and get a small breakfast and take my vitamin, but that has been really upsetting my stomach....and it is so much worse than first trimester. I have been more icky feeling now than back then (what I lovingly refer to now as the "good ole days" of my pregnancy. LOL. maybe).

Also, the RLP, or Round Ligament Pain, has finally started in...with a vengeance. Much to my dismay, the comfy chairs in the house are now torture devices. I simply cannot sit comfortably in my fave TV/chilling chair anymore. The effort and issues to remove myself from this chair is too much, and usually leaves me in some distress...LOL. We (and by we I mean my husband) are trying to find a remedy to this situation...one possible option, bringing the new recliner down and placing it in the old fave TV watching chairs place for the time being.

I really do not mean for my posts to seem like I am complaining, in fact, I have been getting more and more excited about being pregnant in the past couple of days. I am looking forward to our big U/S in a couple of weeks. I also have noticed that my shape has changed a bit, and while I will still at the end of the day be overweight and pregnant, I have hope that I will eventually look more pregnant than fat, and that makes me happy.

I am now resolving to take pictures of myself, at least one a week...and I am putting them out there for everyone to see....I am overweight, I am pregnant, and I am happy as hell about it. So look for some belly (big belly) shots to come soon! I am also resolving to blog more. I know that there are not many people out there who actually read this, but for those of you who do, I am going to attempt to write more often about my experiences. Someone said a couple of days ago that they always wonder how my pregnancy is going because I never really talk about it. So I am going to make an effort to do so. It is a really exciting and wonderful time for me and my husband and I should celebrate it more, and not worry about what others might think.

Well this blog has simply gone on for too long. If you have made it through, I applaud your efforts and they will be rewarded. One day, not necessarily by me. Good night, or is it morning? I can never figure that out.

No comments: