Friday, February 13, 2009

23 weeks


Pardon the messy picture...but the closer shot I look way more than a little jacked up and so I chose to use this picture instead. Again I am definitely losing my little "fat valley" LOL, and an all around more pouchy tummy is emerging. I am done trying to look cute when walking around. my tummy sticks out, I rub my belly, and hold my back when I walk. It makes me feel better. So all you people out there staring at me, I don't give a shit what you think....I am pregnant, and I don't have to wear a shirt telling you so to justify my behavior. I do get a lot of looks and snickers, and I have to really work hard at focusing on my baby and not getting upset. I have always tried so hard to not look like a huge cow when I go out in public. It is hard to walk around in the mall knowing I can no longer suck in my gut to help me "look better" in the eyes of others, but at the end of the day I know my little one will love me no matter what.
Tomorrow is a big day, Josh is going to start priming the walls of the nursery....so goodbye pinky/red walls, hello Western Cactus!!! I am so excited, we got a fantastic deal on paint, and I know Josh will do a fantastic job getting the nursery ready.
So here's to one more week of building a baby!!! My hard work is starting to show I would have to say.

No comments: