Sunday, February 15, 2009


So pictured above is the before pictures of our nursery. After much trouble, as you have heard, we finally got that border down. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the room empty before the primed walls and the painting...but what I have will have to do. My husband did a great job, well at least I think so. There are a few more touch ups that need to be done, but overall the hard part is done. Here are a couple pictures of the after. It is a little lighter in the pictures than it is on the walls I think, not to mention that both windows were open.

I took the paint swatch to BRU to make sure that the color matched the bedding, and this is one of the best matches that I had. I am still debating about going with a dark wood or a that I see the painting and the closets, I am leaning towards the natural. I think it will turn out just wonderfully...ooh I am soo excited.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the paint color! I'm a huge fan of the whole green spectrum. My brother and sister-in-law did their baby's room this color and went with the alphabet theme, sooooooooo cute!