Monday, April 20, 2009

Doin' well..well sort of.

Alright, I am thinking something has got to give on these NST's. Things go sooo smoothly for like 15 minutes, then this little bugger decides that a new place to chill sounds lovely...and proceeds to move away from the monitors. Thus making my time doing NST's even longer. This in turn makes me frustrated and upset, and even though I know it is not my fault, nor is it this little baby, I cannot help but feel like a burden. I hope these get better, because at this point I am feeling really down about twice weekly NST's.
So todays doctors appointment went well, I saw the other doctor in the office today, who is such a sweetie. Honestly I would be happy to see either doctors face on the day this baby decides to make it's entrance into this world. Things looked well from what the doctor said. Thursday will be fun, get to see the baby again. Always the highlight of the week!
One more little thing, I just want to say congrats to Angi who surprised us all and had her baby very quickly this morning. I cannot wait to meet your little one!

No comments: