Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Itty bitty alligators and a diaper cover...




Squee!!! I cannot tell you how excited I was when I went to my mothers house the other day, and my aunt had stopped by with some outfits and side snap shirts for me. My aunt is just a great woman, and is always thinking about others. I loved this little outfit so much that I really had to take a couple of pictures of it for you all to see. That diaper cover was just too much! It also came with a little onesie that was striped and had the same alligator on it, soo adorable. I know its not monkeys...but Josh jr. has plenty of monkey outfits to last a while! I am getting super duper anxious about the arrival of our son. I just really want to see him finally. It has been a long 9 (10) months, and the third trimester has seemed never-ending. Heck I am still in it....
Lately walking has become really uncomfortable. People always say its like walking around with a bowling ball between your legs or something, and it is exactly how I feel. Between that and my swelling in my legs and feet. Whoady. But I know it is all worth it. Well I think that is all for now, tomorrow is another big day at the doctors office, a growth ultrasound, bpp, nst, and my first exam to see if I am making any progress to getting to see this little boy! I am sure I will have lots to say tomorrow! Until then...happy reading.

No comments: